среда, 14 июля 2010 г.

Week1_O

To tell the truth, when I was choosing this class i didn't really understand what it would be about and what social media was. But it was a pleasant surprise that I would study things some of which I had heard about, some of which I was using, and some of which were absolutely new to me. The first two classes were already very useful because I learned so much new stuff. Even when i was preparing that 2minute answer to the question what "search engine optimization" was, I found so many interesting things. What I hope to get from the course is how to use the knowledge I'm getting in my profession. I'm a tutor at the university. I have worked only for a year and used mainly traditional ways of teaching. Various social media would be very convenient and interesting to use in work with students who are constant users of social network.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий